Due to recent growth within the company an exciting opportunity exists for:
- An experienced Project / Business Development Manager ; AND
- Highly Motivated Scaffolders
Project / Business Development Manager
Raven Scaffolds provides professional and quality scaffolding in the commercial infrastructure construction sector in Melbourne and regional Victoria.
This role is a permanent, full time position reporting directly to the Company Director and will be responsible for:
- Business development within the commercial sector with key contacts on EBA sites
- Client Management with regular site visits and inspections
- Management of onsite teams ensuring procedures are adhered to before commencement of works – SWMS, inductions, permits, PPE etc
- Working within OHS standards and complying with company policies.
- Project management ensuring completion is on time and in budget
- Management of tender proposals, submitting quotations and following up where necessary
Key Selection Criteria:
- Min 5 years in scaffolding industry, with experience in commercial building projects
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Current and valid Drivers License
- White Card
- Australian Citizenship
If you meet the above criteria please email your resume and a copy of your relevant tickets to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Providing quality scaffold to large residential developers and builders for apartments, townhouse developments and mixed-use developments.
We are looking for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Scaffolders to join our team.
To be considered for the role you must have:
– Current High-Risk licence
– White card
– Driver’s licence and own transport
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in the industry
Ideal Candidate will be:
- Punctual, reliable, and hard working
- Be organised and able to follow instructions
As a committed and passionate candidate, you will need great people skills and problem-solving skills with a direct focus on safety in the workplace.
If you meet the above criteria please email your resume/interest and a copy of your relevant tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.